Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lack of progress = increased frustration

We haven't made much progress. After the huge accomplishment of finishing the floor, we had to remove the two rear windows and lift zippy's behind with a 2x4 and some posts, as it was seriously sagging. That's pretty much all we did last weekend.

I'm feeling frustrated at the last of progress. It's not that we're not trying, there's just not enough time! And then there's other stuff that needs to get done on the weekends too, and then I'm moving, and then the 'rents are going to Cali and then, before you know it, it's June, Zip still can't move due to all his broken rotted bones, and then no camping and no store and what am I gonna do with all these boots??? Not to mention the General Wm might take precedent over the zipster. OH, what's a girl to do??

I wish I had more time, loads of money, and better carpentry skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment